Thursday, June 19, 2014

PRP for re tear in left hip labrum

Ive been writing about my hip problems for more then id like to admit after cortisone injections, surgeries and miss diagnoises. I decided to try Prp therapy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platelet-rich_plasma. I had my first injection yesterday it was pretty much pain less and easy. My doctor from HSS ( hospital for special surgery ) said it will take up for 3 to 6 weeks  for feel the full effects so Ill update this weekly. I feel like this should do the trick!



week 2 of PRP
This process is very Slow!!!! Ive seen a small improvement maybe 20% at best but it seems to be  work in progress. if not its placebo ..the Doctors told me to think of it as a cut and needs time to be 100% healed. until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment