Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Santa and Martial arts




HOHOHO its that time of the year the Fat guy in a red suite slides down our chimney and delivers us  all the presents we ever wanted ( for this year). Growing up as a kid I believed in santa till about 10 or so ..hahah yeah I know. During that time things seemed magical I could hear Santa on the roof as I was lying in bed at night waiting for his arrival. Putting out cookies and carrots for him and the reindeer to help them along there way made me feel like I was helping out. What do Fat guy and marital arts have in common? believing and having Faith ( isn't Santa FAKe?) Maybe ? instilling these  qualities in ourselves plays out in real life. When I first started out in martial arts it seemed magical! every move seemed more interesting then the next one and I did them with complete concentration. But as we train more we believe we know more then our instructors sometimes and when we look at martial arts tutorial on youtube we think its a hoax. We start to not believe in our on abilities anymore becasue we are so concerned with being right and it clutters our minds. To have a child's mindset opens up more creativity in martial arts and breaks down walls. So this christmas  listen for those bells and reindeer on the roof its a present you'll enjoy


1 comment: