Sunday, November 3, 2013

Medial meniscus surgery

I just had knee surgery performed on NOV 1 2013. A week prior I had tweaked my knee during a bjj practice. I knew right away something was wrong! My partner went for a scissor sweep from bottom had caught my knee in between.It was hard to stand while right away and needed crutches for that whole week. Today Nov 3, 2013 I'm recovering fine legs are up pain is very low and a book in hand to keep my mind training.

I'll keep the updates coming


ONE week update since my knee surgery. I was cleared to be off crutches on tuesday the NOV 5, 2013. Dr. Fredrick song of princeton Ortho Couldn't believe how Fast my body was healing ( very little swelling)he Also Ask how I was walking considering the meniscus was flipped up and twisted in between my joint.  Favoring my strong side was normal but on the 6th was my first day of therapy and with some warm up and exercise I was walking better already! With a slight gimp now  not only can walk everywhere but also Clean the apartment ( thats my Daianes says) :-) . Until next week !!! Stay in the Present and Enjoy LIFE!

If you Don't want to get hit Don't fight- Franis Fong .

1 comment: