Thursday, August 13, 2015

Number 1 Tip for recovery after a Surgery or Injury

Surgery and injuries are most common in over trained Athletes. Now someone who is an out going Type A personality doesn't need to concentrate so hard on what it is they can do to heal. As an athlete myself I've incurred many injuries from broken ribs to bi lateral hip labrum tears. Every Time I get injured I hear the same thing from the therapist "relax and rest let the injury heal as needed. My Type A personality kicks in an says " what can we do it make this go faster ?" Well forcing  this process won't make the injury heal quicker if anything it will be the reverse remember what got us here in the first place :) . Relaxing and letting time take it course it the BEST form of recovery and thus the HARDEST  and Best 

No comments:

Post a Comment