Sunday, October 30, 2016

"If you cant you must " My Brown Belt in JiuJitsu

Receiving my Brown Belt in Jiujitsu yesterday from 5th degree Relson Gracie BlackBelt Phil Migliarese https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Migliarese  is very surreal still.


I'm Honored to hold such a High achievement in such a martial art and want to live up the standards of my Lineage and inspire my students to do the same . The Journey of Climbing the hill is what makes us most hungry to reach the top. I can't say how hard this was in hind site and didn't even think this was possible a couple years back when dealing with all of my injuries.You'll never fly unless you jump .. this was what I was living on in between surgeries and not rolling BJJ. There is no " Perfect time" this is the biggest myth when trying to  reach any goals fail forward yes you heard me right fail forward. When this is implemented you take chances you didn't think where possible and accomplish things you never thought where possible.


Budo Martial Arts Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment